In this 2 hour workshop, you will walk away with a configurable timeline generator and the understanding of creating amChart graphs on a low-code database platform.
No need to know Node.js, AWS, React, or Vue.js. With Kintone, you can just focus on the front-end customization and not worry about setting up a complex back-end infrastructure either!
- Use Kintone’s GUI to create databases (Kintone Apps)
- Utilize the databases to store & manage data
- Functioning Timeline generator
- Free Kintone Developer License for your own projects
- Experience developing on a no-code/low-code platform
- Directions for your future projects
Prerequisite – Sign up for Kintone!
① Sign-Up for Developer Program Account (Website)
② THEN Create a Kintone Subdomain (Database)
Quick Video on the Sign-Up Process:
Event Schedule (in Pacific Time)
- 6:00 pm – Welcome!
- 6:15pm – 7:45pm – Kintone Presentation & Workshop
- 7:45pm – Q&A
What is Kintone?
Kintone is a no-code/low-code cloud platform for teams to easily & effectively share and collaborate on their data.
Read up on how to customize and develop on the Kintone platform at https://developer.kintone.io/