Let’s create a Bar Chart Race project together in 2 hours!
Create enticing animation of bars racing to the top! It’s a great way to visualize trends over time and are popular on social media.
This workshop will guide you through how to skip the bothersome tasks of server setups & constructing databases. Let’s go straight into building what we want to actually see on the screen.
- Use Kintone’s GUI to create databases (Kintone Apps)
- Utilize the databases to store & manage data
- Free Kintone Developer License for your own projects
- Functioning Bar Chart Race project
- Experience developing on a no-code/low-code platform
- Directions for your future projects
Prerequisite – Sign up for Kintone!
① Sign-Up for Developer Program Account (Website)
② THEN Create a Kintone Subdomain (Database)
Quick Video on the Sign-Up Process:
Event Schedule (in Pacific Time)
- 6:00pm – Welcome!
- 6:15pm – 7:45pm – Kintone Presentation & Workshop
- 7:45pm – Q&A
What You Will Be Building
What is Kintone?
Kintone is a no-code/low-code cloud platform for teams to easily & effectively share and collaborate on their data.
Read up on how to customize and develop on the Kintone platform at https://developer.kintone.io/