You need to REGISTER via EVENTBRITE to be able to attend this event:
Display awesome, interactive, and animatable 3D models stored in Kintone, a cloud database service. Learn the basics of Three.js, the foremost 3D graphics library on the web, to give your web projects a whole new dimension!
We’ll walk you through as we create a React app, API Call, and Web Database customizations.
🤖 Clone the Workshop Repository!
This is the codebase that we will start the workshop from! bit.ly/kintone3d
🚀 Have your Kintone Subdomain ready!
If you have not already, get your FREE Kintone Developer License by following the two steps below!
① Sign-Up for Developer Program Account (Website) 🌐
- Create an account at our website. This is where you can read up on all things Kintone API & customization!
② THEN Create a Kintone Subdomain (Database) 📂
- After creating & logging into your Developer Program Account, you will be able to see the Kintone Developer License Sign Up web form (link below). Fill it out to create your Kintone Subdomain!
📺️ Quick Video on the Kintone Sign-Up Process:
🕒 Event Schedule (in Pacific Time)
- 6:00 PM – Hello
- 6:10 PM – Workshop Overview
- 6:30 PM – Kintone App Setup
- 6:40 PM – Intro to Three.js
- 7:00 PM – Start Coding
- 7:45 PM – Wrap Up and Q&A
- 8:00 PM – Thank you & Survey Raffle
⚙️ What is Kintone?
Kintone is a no-code/low-code cloud platform for teams to quickly & easily share and collaborate on their data.
Read up on how to customize and develop on the Kintone platform at developer.kintone.io